The Management Board manages Kooperativa between the two sessions of the Assembly. The Management Board is composed of five members elected by the Assembly for a three years term. The members of Management Board elect the President and two Vice Presidents from among themselves at its first session.
The Management Board
- adopts the Rules of Procedures which defines in detail the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the members of Management Board, the ways of working and decision-making;
- adopts the annual operating plan based on the three-year strategic plan adopted by the Assembly;
- supervises the implementation of the annual operating plan;
- reports to the Assembly on the realization of the strategic and annual operating plan;
- manages the assets of the Association;
- makes decisions on hiring the experts at the Association;
- establishes and appoints committees and other bodies as appropriate, and defines their tasks;
- performs other duties defined by the Statute and other general acts of the Association and in line with the Act;
- reports on the activity to the Assembly.